Melanie guides women on how to use the menstrual cycle as a natural Spiritual Pathway, and is dedicated to Birthing New Consciousness for our current times through The Sacred Womb Podcast, The Personal Almanac, Birth Recalibration™ and The Womb Medicine Woman Training™.
After a decade of traveling and developing this work, she now lives in St. Neots in Cambridgeshire, UK with her partner Oliver.
With 18 years of professional therapy training and experience, natural Shamanic abilities and own personal healing and awakening of The Sacred Womb centre I have come to utilise my menstrual cycle as a pathway of independent transformation and a direct source of wisdom.
It’s an absolute pleasure to bring to my fellow Sisters what I feel we intrinsically know but have forgotten;
that our natural spiritual pathway is encoded within our body.
Background & Training
- CRM® Comprehensive Resource Model (trauma treatment)
- HCPC Registered Dramatherapist
- Current & ongoing personal work in Somatic Experiencing® and CRM®
- Over 10 years of one to one body based and transpersonal therapy, 2 years of group therapy, numerous bodywork modalities inc. shiatsu, cranio sacral therapy and biodynamic massage.
- RAP (Relationship As Path) Course, The Relationship School.
- Global coaching practice for the last 10 years.
- Solo traveled (and did shamanic/menstrual cycle coaching along the way) through India, Nepal, South East Asia, settling in Thailand for 2.5 years.
- Worked a ski season and snowboarded the french alps for 4 months.
- Sweat Lodges, Shamanic Ceremonies, working with Spirit Animals, shamanic journeying & camps in nature.
- Supervision in Psychotherapy short-course at CCPE.
- Child, Family & Systems Therapist for Bristol Social Services and Barnardo’s UK.
- Set up and ran a franchise of The Chicken Shed Theatre Company
- 2002 – 2004 PGDiploma in Dramatherapy from The University of Derby.
- Diploma Business and Marketing During my 20’s I worked in marketing for 5 years, featuring some very fetching power suits!
- Acting & performing in many stage plays and drama festivals until my early 20’s, with training from LAMDA.
My work has evolved with the help, support and influence of some key people and their bodies of work. They include;
Body-centered psychotherapy and Dramatheapy, Somatic Experiencing from Peter Levine, The Comprehensive Resource Model from Lisa Schwartz, the life changing information and healing protocols of Anthony William; Medical Medium, Jayson Gaddis; The Relationship School, Christian Pankhurst; Heart IQ, Arnold Mindell; Process Oriented Therapy, Irvine Yalom; Group Psychotherapy and my dear friend Bethlehem who now walks the blue road of Spirit.
It’s a privilege to have birthed this resource, and I’m thankful for the support of some very insightful Medicine friends, and of course Mother Nature. The foundations of this site were birthed whilst staying in my homeland of England, during the Autumn/Winter of 2014 in Totnes.
This space has, and continues to be an expansive learning and loving process for me. I hope it is of use to you.
May we all inspire and empower each other.
With love, Melanie. x