- This event has passed.
Womb Healing Sadhana, Online.
March 7 @ 10:00 am - March 21 @ 10:30 am CET£33
This online Womb Healing Sadhana runs for 15 days and will cover key areas of shamanic and psycho-spiritual body centered Womb Healing including:
Dynamic Breath Work
To move stagnant chi, gently warming up the body and emotional flow.
Journey with The Great Mother
A Shamanic Drum journey, providing a healing salve for The Womb Centre.
Clear The Womb of Past Lovers
Clearing the energy of past lovers in a safe and steady way inc. an exercise to clear resentments
Nourishment From The Great Void
Sipping from The Great Void – a deeply rejuvenating practice, amplified during Moontime.
By participating, you’ll gain:
- 6 grounded practices that you can do yourself
- An understanding of the practices and what womb healing actually is and how to do it!
- Your questions answered directly by Melanie
- A safe, grounded community of like-hearted women to share and heal with
- Videos that you can view anytime, at your own pace
- Access to the facebook group for 30 days
- Videos with guidance and support from Melanie that are relevant to you and the group on topics that come up as we work together.
Any questions about the Sadhana, do feel free to ask here >
This is a grounded and deeply healing Sadhana that will:
– move old emotional charge and the energy of past lovers in a safe and steady way
– clear resentments
– plug energy leaks
– be a healing salve to the womb centre
– give you a direct connection with your womb and intuition
– nourish your soul
– help you process and ground in your body.
You’ll leave with skills to use around your cycle for healing, personal growth and spiritual emancipation!
Each practice includes an introduction with a description of how the exercises actually work so that you gain a cognitive and visceral understanding of what you’re doing.
The body and psyche respond well to clarity.
Practices will be live streamed into the group every 1 to 3 days (depending on the practice) Some practices will be done for 2 to 3 consecutive days, to deepen the experience and give your system time to recalibrate.
You do not have to attend live. Each video will be available in the fb group for you to watch in your own time. The group will also stay open for 30 days so that you can go at your own pace.
Our Totem Spirit for this Sadhana is BEAR.
‘The strength of Bear Medicine is the power of introspection. Bear seeks honey, or the sweetness of truth within the hollow of an old tree. To accomplish the dreams we carry, introspection into the womb-cave is necessary.
The Great Void is the place where all solutions and answers live in harmony with the questions that fill our realities.’
From Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams & David Carson
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED