Generational Healing is when we work across timelines & lineages in order to access and re-member the traumas – as well as the resources that have been forgotten –
in the Maternal, Paternal and Spiritual lineages, and for people who have a belief system that resonates, with past life experiences;
so that the root, source and origin of symptoms in THIS life can be identified and accessed where they FIRST BEGAN.
In this inspiring and rich episode, Lisa talks us through;
- What is Generational Healing?
- How generational healing can help symptoms (such as addictions, relationship problems, medical conditions) in THIS lifetime/timeline.
- What is the Spiritual Lineage?
- What exactly we’re looking for in generational healing – what created the split – the separation from Source, what created the need for one’s relationship with certain spiritual practice to be stopped, or changed into different spiritual practices.
- What Death Truths are and an example of how they can be passed on.
- How feeling suicidal can be rooted generationally.
- What happens if we don’t do generational work and focus solely on this lifetime?
- The importance of identifying perpetration states (and the victim, perpetrator, rescuer) within our own consciousness, and transforming that into a resource.
- Re-membering generational glories, strengths and resources – and understanding why they have been forgotten.
- The potential this work has for individuals, communities and our collective consciousness on a global scale.
- Lisa’s goal to bring this work to 1,000’s of people across the globe – to clear the roots and origins of trauma that keeps us fragmented and separate from self and Source.
- Training in CRM® and The CRM® Foundation, donations are now open and will be very gratefully received!
The CRM® Foundation website – use this link to make a donation
Book a CRM® session with Melanie
ABOUT LISA SCHWARZ
Lisa Schwarz, M.Ed. is a licensed psychologist, consultant, and international educator working in private practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
She is the developer of The Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM)®, a trauma therapy model that employs brain-based physiological safety as the foundation for healing and is the primary author of The Comprehensive Resource Model®: Effective therapeutic techniques for the healing of complex trauma.
Lisa has, for the past 28 years, been dedicated to creating innovative methods for working with severe dissociative disorders (Complex PTSD, DID, DDNOS), attachment disorders, and gestational trauma.
Her work bridges neuroscience and consciousness in trauma healing through a combination of traditional psychotherapy, somatic therapy, and indigenous healing methods.