Kim Barnard @sacred.womban and I get together for a great chat about Perimenopause!
I’m in perimenopause right now (at the time of recording) and share my experience and how it can be a time of accelerated growth and change to align with our deeper truth.
- Saying NO with no attachments
- The ability to respond rather than react
- The first signs of perimenopause – the grit! an adjustment of values, and a need for our outer world to align with those.
- What is ‘sacred rage’?
- Dismantling the patriarchy and owning our part
- Ways to prepare and work WITH for perimenopause – emotionally / spiritually
- Ways to prepare for perimenopause – physically – Anthony William ‘Cleanse To Heal’ book for the liver cleanse.