‘Miscarriages are common and can be very tough;
emotionally, physically and spiritually.‘
9 Guidelines to Process A Miscarriage
In this episode, I walk you through 9 guidelines to process the effects.
- Allow the grieving process to unfold
- Be with your feelings, try not to distract
- Try not to expect people to really understand or ‘get it’
- Ask for what you want
- Rest, take time out – at least a week
- Try not to rush to get pregnant again
- ‘Stuff’ may process out of the Womb for around 3 cycles
- Do a ritual to honour yourself and the loss – and include your partner if possible
- After 3 cycles, or however long feels right, re-energise the womb space – click here for the exercise.
Join The Sacred Womb Private Facebook Group and connect with like-hearted women in a safe space to exchange support and experience.