Many women I come across talk of keeping themselves small. It’s one of the core wounds that women in particular struggle with.
In this episode, Kim Barnard and I explore the 4 aspects that form the ‘root system’ that keep us living with tethers on our life force, and how to heal.
There are several expressions of keeping ourselves small, which are (but aren’t limited to):
- Feeling not good enough, or unworthy
- Believing that somehow we don’t deserve love / money / success
- Imposter syndrome (fearful that people will find out who we really are underneath)
- Feeling afraid to embody our life force and what will happen
- Scared to share an opinion
Afraid to do what the work we want to in the world
The 4 areas of the root system and how to heal it are:
- Cultural influences
- Past life roots: exploring the ‘trauma triangle’ – victim, perpetrator and failed rescuer states of being within within our consciousness.
- Roots in this life that are part of our attachment template.
- Generational roots that amplify what’s already running in our consciousness.
The main take away from this episode, is that it IS possible to heal this, for the tethers to come off our energy, and to embody our life force again.
We would love to hear how this lands with you, head on over to Instagram to share your experience.